Python is one of those rare languages which can claim to be both simple and powerful. You will find yourself pleasantly surprised to see how easy it is to concentrate on the solution to the problem rather than the syntax and structure of the language you are programming in.
The official introduction to Python is:
Python is an easy to learn, powerful programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and a simple but effective approach to object-oriented programming. Python’s elegant syntax and dynamic typing, together with its interpreted nature, make it an ideal language for scripting and rapid application development in many areas on most platforms.
List of resources to start with
- DataCamp Intro to Python for Data Science – Intro to Python for Data Science
- The Complete Python Masterclass: Learn Python From Scratch
- Learn Python – Best Python Tutorials
- Learn Python for Data Science – Dataquest
- Collection of 53 Free Python books – Python Programming Books [ click free. ] . Includes all the books mentioned below.
- Python: Learn Python in One Day and Learn It Well
- Codecademy: Python
- Python Step by Step: Build a Data Analysis Program
- Learning Python, 5th Edition
- Learn Python The Hardway (http://learnpythonthehardway.org/)
- Python: The Essential Reference (http://www.informit.com/store/pr…)
- How to Think like a Computer Scientist (http://greenteapress.com/thinkpy…)
- Learning Python – 4th Edition (http://www.rmi.net/~lutz/about-l…)
- Byte of Python (http://www.swaroopch.org/notes/P…)
- Beginning Python (http://www.apress.com/9781590599822)
- The Python Standard Library by example (The Python Standard Library By Example)
- Python in a nutshell (http://shop.oreilly.com/product/…)
- Head First Python
- Core Python Programming (http://corepython.com/)
- MIT’s introductory course (Introduction to Computer Science and Programming)
- Google for Education Python course: Google’s Python Class
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python: Practical Programming for Total Beginners
- Data Science from Scratch: First Principles with Python
- Learning to Program Using Python, 2nd Edition
- JavaTpoint is the best resources to learn Online Python Tutorial for beginners.
- http://www.learnbay.in – Online IInstructor-led Training in Python Basics/Advance