What are some cool psychological facts?
- People with a low esteem are more likely to criticise others.
- A person usually blames another person but usually, it’s the situation to be blamed.
- Human memory is only able to retain 10% of what it hears.
- Smarter people underestimate themselves. Ignorant people overestimate themselves.
- People who oversleep tend to crave for more sleep.
- 70% of your dreams contain secret messages. They carry more weight and meaning than our conscious thoughts.
- “Androphobia” is a fear of men.
Fear of men ????? Really ?? …
- Feeling ignored causes same chemical effect as that of physical injury.
- Your brain treats rejection like a physical pain. That is why it’s hard to handle rejection.
- Your decisions are more rational when they’re thought in another language.
- Convincing yourself that you slept well, tricks your brain into thinking it did.
- People with many friends live 3.7 years more than those who are isolated.
- The most common mental illnesses are anxiety and depression.
- People fascinated by serial killers are better conversationalists.
- People who understand sarcasm well are often good at reading people’s mind.
- Pentheraphobia is a fear of mother in law.
- In shops, women focus more on hangers and shelves where clothes are in a disorderly state.
- People who spend more time in the sun are likely to be happier.
Sounds funny ….This guy spends a lot of time in sun
- The way you dress is linked with your mood, so dressing well most often helps in keeping you happier.
- Friggatriskaidekaphobia is a fear of Friday.
- The average length of time that a woman keeps secret is 47 hours 15 minutes.
Lol ! Something to be careful about !!
- Didaskaleinophobia is a fear of school.
Schools have been doing this for ages kid. Cheer up!
- Tired people are usually the most honest.
- Singing reduces anxiety and depressions.
- “Synesthesia” is a neurological condition that can cause a person to see, smell and taste music.
- Arachhibutyrophobia is a fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth.